Re: Macros In Word 2007

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:56:02 +0100

It's all in the developer tab of the ribbon. Although I am trialling 2010, I seem to remember it's an option found in Word Options, by pressing alt+f to open the office button, then i for options. Why "i" I don't know but there you go. Anyway you need to enable the developer tab in there. It's probably in the advanced section. In the 2010 series you unhide the ribbon in the new customize ribbon section of options, which is alt+f, t, by the way, for those using 2010. Anyway, hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 18/06/2010 1:41, Steve & Shannon Cook wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone have any directions on how to create macros in Word 2007?
Thanks in advance!

Steve&  Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003

Alternative archives located at: