Re: Macros In Word 2007

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:36:05 +0100

Scripts tell JAWS how to behave in specific applications. Macros allow you to perform tasks repetitively with fewer keystrokes or mouse clicks than doing it yourself.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth

On 18/06/2010 12:06, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
Thank you chris so in which way is it different to a script? I know some
companies have scriptwriters, since fs must be fixing jaws like thatI guess?
dorothy