RE: Macros In Word 2007

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:08:40 -0400

The ones I've seen or written are nothing more than a series of key
strokes used to perform a redundant job-something you do the same way
every time. I haven't done it in Word, but the procedure I remember is
basically record your keystrokes, save the macro, then use a hot key
combination to play back your keystrokes.  It's rather like a batch
file, which executes a group of commands with a  single command
line-something we don't see a lot these days.

Ted