Re: Logging to a Computer

  • From: Grant Hardy <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:37:39 -0700

Control+alt+delete normally has nothing to do with logging onto
Windows.  It mearly brings up a task manager from which you can do
things like terminate any running programs you might have on your
system.  I believe that there is some sequence when booting up your
computer that you can press control+alt+delete twice to log onto an
additional admin account under Windows XP, but that wouldn't relate to
JAWS.  Can you be a bit more specific about your particular issues
with JAWS?

Grant