RE: LikelyBug! 7.10NotReadingExcelTitlesWhenSelectingText

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:27:57 -0500

The titles read normally until data is selected.  And, yes, the title
row & column settings show up in the verbosity dialog- even after the
text is selected.  I contacted support and sure hope they fix this
before the next version.

Cher

>>> mfurness@xxxxxxxxx 08/11/06 4:05 PM >>>

Yes you are correct that 7.1 does not work as well as 7 does. I have
found thet I had to reselect the row cells and go back into the
verbosity settings. Once you have set it up, go into your settings and
see if the selected row and column cells are actually there.

Mark