Re: Jaws 7 and IE

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:07:35 -0500

Usually when you can't go back it is because the last link opened a new
window and you now have two windows open.  Have you tried to alt-tab to
see if your previous page is open in another window?

Cher

>>> tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/13/06 10:21 AM >>>

Once you hit the alt-left arrow to go back, and you're still on the
same page, just update the screen by hitting insert-escape, and you
should be where you want to be. HTH.
Tony