RE: LikelyBug! 7.10NotReadingExcelTitlesWhenSelectingText

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:37:31 -0500

My spreadsheet has title reading set for both rows and columns.  When I
select text, the data is read but the titles are ignored, making it very
difficult to tell where I am moving on the sheet.  I can unload 7.1 and
reload 7.0, and the titles read perfectly as I select the text once
again.

Cher

>>> mfurness@xxxxxxxxx 08/10/06 6:51 PM >>>

Mine is working just fine.