Latest release of JFW

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:37:43 -0500

Hello JFW List Serve as well as Freedom Scientific support--
I have already paid my service maintenance agreement, but I am not too sure if
I have the latest update on my JFW.  Freedom Scientific (FS) sent me 5.0 in the
mail, then I downloaded the release after that.  The problem is, however, if
there has already been a second update apart from the last update.  Would
anyone let me know, either on or off the list serve, which was the first update
to 5.0 and which, after that, was the second update.  Please send me some
numbers that I can compare too.

Currently, I am running JAWS version 5.00.844, but would like to know if there
is anything higher?  As I made mention of, please send in a response either on
or off the list...

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW