Re: Latest release of JFW

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:06:16 -0700

latest release I've seen for 5.0 is 5.0.844 and latest release for 5.1 is
5.1.383

"Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/04/2004 09:37 AM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:     "Freedom Scientific Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:        Latest release of JFW

Hello JFW List Serve as well as Freedom Scientific support--
I have already paid my service maintenance agreement, but I am not too
sure if I have the latest update on my JFW.  Freedom Scientific (FS) sent
me 5.0 in the mail, then I downloaded the release after that.  The problem
is, however, if there has already been a second update apart from the last
update.  Would anyone let me know, either on or off the list serve, which
was the first update to 5.0 and which, after that, was the second update.
Please send me some numbers that I can compare too.

Currently, I am running JAWS version 5.00.844, but would like to know if
there is anything higher?  As I made mention of, please send in a response
either on or off the list...

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW