Re: Jaws Question?

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:24:18 -0700

I save any e-mail which I think might be valuable to reference later. David,
you
are so right, an e-mail with a subject such as "a jaws question" is useless. I
mean, after all, any e-mail pertaining to the use of jaws is a jaws question
thus making it impossible to catalogue or categorize any message or even much
more difficult to search the archives.