Re: Kill jaws!

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:43:24 +0200

if I can I would do, smiley.
I' am testing JAWS performances at presently, attempting to create  a
coherent relationship between JAWS and your regular working
applacations.
     for instance, how possibly could your earlier variation   of JAWS
behave  similarly with updated applacations, I' am now testing with
JAWS  nine, and I observed that's whenever I use the back space to
erase  an entry, it kept on announcing blanks, or verbally as
follows:
space , space, but sometimes, it doesn't.
if  anyone of you is attending a college of computing and informatics,
it might be a decent title of your research thesis as a blind user of
innovative specialized sophisticated adaptive technologies.
Mostafa Al-mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.