Re: Jaws and the McIntosh Computer

  • From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:47:16 +0200

It is leagual to run windows on a mac and Mr Gates makes no money from pc
hardware sales so he won't mind. But it is illeagual to run mac OS on pc, it
can be done with some hacking though, but because mac makes a large portion of
their money with hardware, they won't release a mac OS for pc. As i said the
mac price tag is actually not that bad if you considder with pc you have to buy
the machine, the windows, the jaws and probebly also office. With a mac you get
all those out the box for that one price.