Re: Jaws and Microsoft Works

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:38:21 -0000

Hi.

Works is a very and I mean very basic home productivity suite.  It includes a
database, spreadsheet and word processor though nothing of the calibre of
Office products.  Its supplied on a lot of netbooks and laptops, it being very
cheap for manufacturers to aquire from Microsoft and it has often appeared on
packaging as one of the benefits of the laptop or netbook package.  HP to give
an example supply a 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office home and student, but
if you don't want or need the power of office, you have works to fall back on.

All the best, Ibrahim.