Jaws 9.0 replacement sma cd

  • From: "Don Risavy, jr." <donaldjjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 22:38:20 -0600

Well I received the so called replacement sma jaws 9.0 cd in today's mail
and like the original or previous Jaws 9.0 sma cd the installer or
installation setup is also

messed up too as tried to install it and the installer doesn't work just
like doesn't do on the original or previous sma cd that FS sent out.

I even uninstalled the 9.0.515 version that had downloaded and installed
from the FS web site to make sure nothing would interfere or cause problems
and still wound up with installation problems like non of the function keys
i.e. ctrl, alt etc. will work like shutting jaws off with the ctrl key plus
navigation is very slow and you have to wait until it quits reading what
it's on before can move further.

So wondered has anyone else received their replacement sma Jaws 9.0 cd's and
if so did it install for you if tried to use the cd?  Also noticed at least
on the replacement

Jaws 9.0 sma cd that the version number was now 9.0.519 and not 9.0.515 like
what's on the FS web site for download which is what reinstalled after
trying many times to get the cd's to work.

So sure hope FS sees and reads ththis and has a solution for it at least for
me.

Don Risavy

Adapt A world Computer Services

Business email: