Re: Jaws 8 sometimes not speaking message move in Outlook express

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:54:10 -0800

Robert,
One question before I try making this adjustment. Are you fairly confident
that doing this won't adversely affect Jaw's performance in any other
context, away from Outlook Express? I wouldn't want to screw things up by
accident.

Also, if you're able to explain this without too much work, in what sense
does "cursor" have to do with this issue? This may be a technically naive
question, but where I'm coming from is the only kind of cursor I know to
call by that name is what I used to see as the little highlight at the
character or space I was at in, say, Word, while editing in a document. I
suppose this isn't the more technical definition of a cursor, at least for
the purposes of Jaws-related things? But what does it refer to, then?

Thanks.