Re: Jaws 11 and Research It

  • From: michael <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:57:12 -0500

actually forget that i checked that doesn't work the best thing i can suggest is to go to jaws help check for updates if no luck then a call to fs tech support is probably your best bet good luck

On 1/10/2010 10:51 AM, michael wrote:
well try uninstalling jaws and go on fs site and under older versions you may find an older build of 11 than install it and then check for updates hope this helps

On 1/10/2010 10:48 AM, Alex Stone wrote:
Oh in that case, I'm afraid I don't know.
Cheers
Alex