Re: Jaws 11 and Research It

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:48:45 +0200

HI tracy:
don't worry; there are no problems; just follow the little steps below:
one:
 go to the utilities menu.
two:
Choose the Configuration manager; press  Control shift D to  choose
the default J C F:   : JAWS  Configuration file.
three:
 arrrow up for once and select the Research it options.
four:
markup the rest of those items; just press the space bar as a toggle.
five:
move to the ok button to save your preference.
sincerely I' hope that's help.
Mostafa almahdy.
Egyptian  Citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is