Re: Jaws 11 and Research It

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:10:09 +0000

Insert space, then r. The sound lets you know that pressing another key, for example r, will do something. This is what FS calls layered mode.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 10/01/2010 22:43, Dewey Bradley wrote:
How do you get to the research it?
When I go into my config with the incert6, I have 17 items checked, but when I
try the incert/space, it just makes a sound.
How do you use the thing?