J-Say and Jaws

  • From: "Brailing Service" <brailing@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:29:02 -0500

Dear all,

I am interested in J-Say program  after I heard the demonstration of the
program on ACB-RADIO which enables blind person who uses Jaws4.51 to give
command with Naturally Speaking by talking to the computer.
I would like to hear if anyone has used either the J-Say or another similar
program so called,JawBone.
I would like to hear your good or bad experience of those programs.
Thanks in advance.

      Cordially,
      Tamru