Jaws cursor problem

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <carl.rose1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:19:11 -0500

Hi all.

I have a problem  with the Jaws cursor in a particular program called
cdj (compact disc jockey).
However, I have had the same problem in other programs so I don't think
it is only a Jaws-cdj problem.

Anyway the problem is this: when I press the down Aero or the up Aero
key, Jaws will read the appropriate line just fine with the Jaws cursor.
However, when I try to read word by word or letter by letter,Jaws will
not read. This is a big problem and I would really like to find a fix
for it. Does anybody have any ideas?
thanks, Carl