Re: JPatch9.0.519_ILM.exe

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:01:17 -0800

Allen,

You may be missing the point. I, too, want to know what this patch is, what
its purpose is, who created it, who's offering it, and why it's been
recommended! That is absolutely basic, normal and prudent curiosity. I hope
this helps to clarify your understanding of the person's question.

All best. Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters. Look out, kids.