Re: JPatch9.0.519_ILM.exe

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:44:50 -0600

this reeks of the same thing that somebody was doing on the bct list last year. they totally recked some computers.one of them happened to be mine. also i knew from the obvious bad grammer that it was a scam. it looked like boris badinoff wrote it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>