RE: JFW and Call Centers

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:39:54 -0700

Thanks for the info.
  I will do some more checking.  I live in the pan handle of northern Idaho
and have discovered that businesses are not very willing to employ the
visually impaired and will find any number of excuses not to grant us
interviews.  I'm just wondering if this has happened to the person who
applied at the "call center" as well.

Thanks again.