RE: JFW, Windows 7, Office 2010

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:31:35 -0500

Wow, that really made a difference, at least for the first 10 messages I've
tried. Funny thing is that I used alt F4 to close messages for years, and
then an upgrade several years ago (don't remember if it was Office 03 or 07)
and suddenly I was shutting down the whole program every time I used that. I
had to re-learn to use escape. Now it looks like I have to re-learn to use
alt F4 again! I wonder how many crashes it will take me to do that.

But at least this is an immediate solution. Thanks very much.

Bonnie