JFW, Windows 7, Office 2010

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:04:37 -0500

Hi all,

Ever since I've had my new system-windows 7, latest JFW, Office 2010-I've
had a problem with exiting emails using escape (I don't' know of another way
to exit emails). Approx. 1 out of every 10 times, Outlook would crash when I
hit escape. I got the details on the problem and sent it to FS support, but
they were unable to re-produce the problem and suggested I try some Windows
repair stuff. Then I began running Zoomtext along with JFW for the times
when I'm getting frustrated, and the problem escalated to 1 in 3 times the
crash occurred.

I got frustrated with JAWS tonight and turned it off (it wasn't reading
anything in Skype all of the sudden) and it occurred to me to  try exiting
emails with no JAWS but using Zoomtext.  I went through 30 emails very
quickly, and not one crash. But I can't really read my email, much too slow
and difficult without speech.

So, mostly I want to know if anyone else is experiencing anything else like
this and what I should do to pursue this with FS.

Thanks, Bonnie