RE: Skype, scripts, and tutorials?

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:34:33 -0500

Jim,

I have Skype 4.2 running on an Acer netbook Windows XP with Jaws 11 without
scripts.

Here are a few of the useful keystrokes:

1.       Alt plus 1 takes you to the contact list

2.        Alt plus 2 focuses on the list of conversations

3.        Alt plus 3 changes focus to the history

If you need further assistance, let me know.

There are scripts available as well.

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx