JAWS not working with Word properly

  • From: "Gezim" <gezimr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:26:47 +0100

Hi all,

I just installed JAWS 5.0 in my new laptop, and strangely enough, I am having
problems withhh MS Word 2003. It does not read the text at all when I arrow up,
down, left, or right, except when in""say all". Someone suggested me to uncheck
Office Plug in of Norton Antivirus, which I did, but again the problem has not
been solved at all.

I must stress that in my previous computer, which by the way has been stolen, I
also used JAWS 5.0 with Word 2003, and it worked perfectly well.

I am urgently looking for a solution, as this is frustrating!

Regards,
Gezim