Re: JAWS not working with Word properly

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:36:19 -0500

Is your screen echo setting on?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gezim
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, 09 December, 2005 13 26
  Subject: JAWS not working with Word properly

  Hi all,

  I just installed JAWS 5.0 in my new laptop, and strangely enough, I am having
problems withhh MS Word 2003. It does not read the text at all when I arrow up,
down, left, or right, except when in""say all". Someone suggested me to uncheck
Office Plug in of Norton Antivirus, which I did, but again the problem has not
been solved at all.

  I must stress that in my previous computer, which by the way has been stolen,
I also used JAWS 5.0 with Word 2003, and it worked perfectly well.

  I am urgently looking for a solution, as this is frustrating!

  Regards,
  Gezim