Re: JAWS and texting software

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:39:52 +0100

Andy, I think this depends on your e-mail provider, plus, not all e-mail
providers support this method of texting, so check first before
attempting it. With my E-mail provider Fastmail, for example, I have to
purchase SMS credit, a bit like that on a pay as you go mobile, in order
to send texts using my E-mail address.
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:34:10 -0700, "Andy" <culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> I thought texting using your email was free as well.  Is that true ?  If
> its not, does it cost more to text using your email, or does it cost the
> same?
> culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx