Re: JAWS and texting software

  • From: "Andy" <culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:28:12 -0700

Go in to your email, hit control N for new message, and then type the number.
What you type is, the area code, the number, at vtext.com.  And when it comes
to the number, don't put any dashes, spaces, just put the area code and number
rite up against each other.  This is for Verizon.  I don't know if other sell
phone carriers are different when it comes to the at what ever .com.
culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx