RE: JAWS and texting software

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:11:21 -0400

Hi,
Here is a link to a website that will answer your question:
http://www.allthingsmarked.com/2006/09/04/howto-send-free-text-messages-thro
ugh-email/
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon