Re: JAWS and Bearshare

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:20:35 -0600

Be careful, though. Bearshare at least used to put junk on your computer. I don't remember whether it was spyware or what, but someth8ing you don't want.

At 01:11 AM 12/11/2007, you wrote:

hi if your using lower versions of jaws like jaws seven or lower hit f six, and down arrow to the result you want and hit control d to start downloading it. Hit control two to go to your downloads to check on how it's progressing and control one to go back to your find window to type in a new result.
Hope this helps.
Brandon