Re: JAWS And Capitalisation

  • From: "ryan west" <ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:28:20 -0700

Hello Steaven,

You might want to try your jaws verbosity settings.  You can access these
settings while in word by pressing insert plus the letter V.

I hope this helps
Ryan West

Email:  ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx

Msn messenger, and Skype sign in:  ryanwest47

Each day after your born is one day closer to your death so make every day a
special one!