Re: JAWS 5.0, Windows XP, and Word 97

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:21:30 -0400

Judy, everything is working normally for you although it may seem to be a
nuisance.  What is happening and as you observed, Jaws and Word recognize
the word touching the punctuation mark, reading that and then as you move to
the right, reads you the same thing again as your focus moves to the
punctuation mark.  As I understand it, it is a Word issue and not a Jaws
issue.  So get used to it.
John