Re: Interesting Internet question

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:28:29 -0800

Hi,

This is the second message I've found in my inbox from you this morning that
seems to refer to an earlier post, but that background is missing beneath
your message and email signature.  So although I'm interested in your
comments, I can't figure out for myself what it is you're responding to.
could you resend your messages together with what they're commenting upon?

Thanks.