Interesting Internet question

  • From: "Jim Portillo" <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:05:07 -0800

Hi again,
Gee, I seem to be runnintg nto these interesting internet questions these days,
and this is even after clearing out cookies, Internet history, and Internet
files.  Hmmm.

Does anyone have a solution for the following?
Basically, when I try and load a page, I guess it's MSN that seems to load up
along with the regular page, and I always get a screen that tells me I can
search for people, computers, or different things like that.  It's basically
the MSN web search page.
I do an Insert A to see about the web page address, and it tells me I'm at the
page I originally wanted to be.
Now, what's interesting is that if I do a Control Tab, I'm at my intended page.

Spyware?  I don't seem to have any.
Weird, eh?
Jim