Instantbird: Reading Messages

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 02:19:17 -0500

Hey, I don't know if anyone here uses the instantbird messaging client. If so,
I wanted to know how to read IM's sent and received.  The alt + 1, 2, 3, etc
keys don't work, and I can't figure out another way to read the messages. The
jaws cursor will read them, but I'll get to a certain area and then the jaws
curser doesn't scroll down anymore. Even with that scroll down symbol thing.
How do you all manage to use the jaws curser and get it to behave?

Well, anyway, any help would be appreciated. The client seems to work
wonderfully, but not being able to read the IM's sent to me makes it rather
pointless.

Sam