Re: Instantbird: Reading Messages

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:05:28 -0500

Thanks. I'll try this.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yadiel Sotomayor
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Instantbird: Reading Messages

  Simple. YOu are on the send messege area of the window, right? Well, do so.
Now shift tab to a blank area. Jaws doesn't says what it does sadly. Ok, now
arrow down. Let's see what happens... OMG! The first messege I send (or my
friend). But, you want the last messege... Hmmm... Press control plus end or
page down. There you go!

  There's a glitch though. If you weren't in the window of the chat when the
messege arrived you can do anything on the messege view and it won't appear. Do
what I do. I go to send a messege and press spacebar. and I hit enter. It will
send a blank messege, but now you can read what your friend typed.

  HTH

  Yadiel