RE: In using Insert F 7, why can't we use Save Target As?

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:28:33 -0700

No=20
He said in his original message that from the insert f7 list links
dialog you could only left click on a link in other words just use the
activate link button.  I then informed him that this was not true.  He
could use move to link witch I assumed that any one using this dialog in
the past would have seen to move to the link and then do what ever else
he wished to do with it. =20
Hope this helps.=20