INCD from Nero

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:43:49 -0500

Thanks everyone for your replies to my Roxio post.
Now, for another fun little program that gives me fits.
How many of you have any luck with the CDRW writing InCD program from Nero?
I have it, and it always makes my system crash.  No matter what version of
the program I use, it always causes problems.
I can use it once or twice, but then the program won't launch, or it can't
read the disc it just made.  My system isn't that old.  I have enough power
to run the program.  Has anyone else had any luck with InCD?  Or, are there
any other CDRW UDF programs out there like InCD?   Jack