Roxio and Folders

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:20:27 -0500

OK Everyone, I'll try to ask this question without confusing you or me.
I'd like to know if you can burn folders on to a data CD with Roxio.  I do not
own Roxio, but I'll consider getting it if this can be done.  You can not do
this with Nero as far as I know.
With Nero. you can only burn a straight file list, no folders.  However, I
remember using Adaptec software that allowed me to burn folders on to a CD.
For Example, I have an old data CD that has six folders burned on to it, and
there are MP3 files within these folders.
So, if I put that disc into the CD ROM drive, the six folders will be
displayed.  If I enter one of those folders, the contents of that folder will
be displayed.
I've tried this with Nero, but it wants me to open the folder and burn the MP3
files in that folder.
I hope that my question made sense.  Thanks,   Jack