RE: IE 7

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:26:38 -0000

John,

You can disable the tab browsing feature by pressing Alt, T, O to open
the Internet Options dialogue, then press the Tab key until you get to
the "Tabbed browsing settings" button and press Enter to open a second
dialogue. Uncheck the first check box, OK out of both dialogues and
restart Internet Explorer.

This will get rid of the tab browser feature, but there are other ways
in which Internet Explorer 7 differs from IE 6 and I don't know of a way
of changing all these.

Steve