Re: How to get to location

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:29:27 -0400

Hi,
You can actually accomplish this task in several different ways.  It is just
depending on which way you prefer to do it.
1. You can do this while you are in the ad-aware program.  Just tab to the
quarantine button and press the space bar.  Now this will bring up the
quarantine dialog box, and put you in a list of your quarantined files.  Just
hit the delete key on each file to delete it.  Just do this until they are all
gone.
2. The second way you can do this is by going directly to the actual folder in
My Computer or Windows Explorer, and deleteing the items in that folder.
Instead of me outlining all of these instructions here, you can check out my
ad-aware page of my web site at:
http://www.blind-corners.com/adaware.htm

Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin