Re: How to get to location

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:07:35 -0400

Listers,

Could someone explain to me why this message came to the list without all the
email footers such as the lists email address and other relevant email
addresses?  I have a rule to place my JFW Messages in a folder when they
contain
the email address jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'.   This is driving me nuts.  It only seems
to occur with a hand full of members.

Thanks in advance,