How can I be a member of the blind programmer's list?

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:31:50 +0330

I have some questions which may be beyond the scope of this list. I searched
the internet and found some groups, but most of them were not operational. the
last one which looked to be the one i am looking for is named blindprogramming
which is hosted by yahoo groups. I subscribed to it and it sounds to be
working, but it's nearly a week that i haven't received the final confirmation
message.
Is it the correct mailing list? if not, I only need the direct link to the
correct one.
Cheers!
Hamid