Re: How can I be a member of the blind programmer's list?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:30:55 +0100

What you do is actually send a message to programmingblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" (sans quotes) in the subject.

Sent using Thunderbird

On 18/08/2010 22:01, Hamid Hamraz wrote:
I have some questions which may be beyond the scope of this list. I
searched the internet and found some groups, but most of them were not
operational. the last one which looked to be the one i am looking for is
named blindprogramming which is hosted by yahoo groups. I subscribed to
it and it sounds to be working, but it's nearly a week that i haven't
received the final confirmation message.
Is it the correct mailing list? if not, I only need the direct link to
the correct one.
Cheers!
Hamid
Alternative archives located at: