New Youtube Player...

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:57:17 -0400

Hi All,

Yikes, two accessibility issues with two separate sites in a week.  LOL
Awesome.

Anyway, with that unnecessary rant out of the way... is there a way to
successfully use Jaws 10 in conjunction with the new Youtube player? Someone
mentioned some scripts, which I have since downloaded, but I can't tell any
difference... do I need to configure said scripts in some way, and if so, could
someone please tell me how to go about that?  When I go into the menu, the only
option I see is to uninstall them.

If I could just get my Youtube videos to play automatically, as they once did,
that in itself would be extremely helpful.

And I do know about:
http://tube.majestyc.net

Thanks for any suggestions.

Warmest,