Re: Graphics on web pages

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:04:32 +0530

TerriLynne

You need the graphics option enabled when you are on a page where links
have no text label. At times you can figure out what the links mean by
lookin at their context. This is particularly true in finding graphical
buttons and links on forms.

I cannot remember any examples off hand of where I did this.

Pranav
At 10:09 PM 1/31/2005, TerriLynne wrote:
Hi John,
I just went and looked. I couldn't find a settings choice in the menu, I am

using windows xp, btw, but I did find a graphics and symbols option. In
that
option, speak graphics only radio button is the one that is checked.

So I must be missing something?
Thanks,

TerriLynne