Re: Graphics on web pages

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:42:34 -0500

terriLynn, it sounds like the  words you are hearing is qhat you should hear
if you are on a link and that link has a lable such as you indicated.
the change to the graphics and symbols was to have jaws stop reading you a
grphic that is unlabled and so you can avoid hearing
graphic
whenever an unlabled or unnamed graphic or link is on the screen.
when ever you are on a link that has a lable you will hear jaws say link so
you can know you are on a link, otherwise you would not know when you are in
fact on a hyper link to go to another page.
John