Re: Graphics on web pages

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:33:45 -0500

terriLynn, it sounds like you got to the control but you needed to up or
down arrow to the radio button that says labled graphics.
try and follow my instructions precisely as I am sure you are trying to do.
1. while on a web page, bring up the jaws configuration manager with insert
key plus number 6 on the numbers row or alternatively, bring up the run jaws
manager with insert key plus F2 and down arrow once to the jaws
configuration manager choice and press enter on this choice.
2. now within this manager, press the alt key to bring up the menu system
and then press the letter S to select the setting menu.
3. now down arrow to graphics and symbols and press enter.
4. you are now in the graphics and symbols dialogue box.  the first control
has three radio buttons, and it is now probably set to read all graphics.
down arrow or up arrow to read labled graphics and tab over to okay.
5. do a control key plus letter s to save the changes and close the
configuration manager with alt key plus F4.
all done.
john